Future Voices: Teen guide to summer in Norfolk
- Credit: Ian Burt
The long awaited summer holidays are almost upon us and will be here before we know it, but have you decided how you are going to spend it?
If not, don't leave it to the last minute and end up sitting around all day doing nothing. Phone a few friends and get them to come along to these exciting things to do across Norfolk this summer.
Here are my top four suggestions:
Festival season has finally approached us! Sundown is a great way to see a number of amazing acts right on your doorstep. With Rudimental headlining on Saturday and Tinie Tempah on Sunday, don't miss out on this great opportunity!
• Beach day
Why not grab a few friends and head down to the beach to soak up the sun? In Norfolk you are spoilt for choice, with our vast amount of beaches to choose from; from crabbing at Wells or the pleasure beach at Great Yarmouth. Make sure to make the most of these facilities.
You may also want to watch:
• Go Ape at Thetford forest's High Lodge
Fly high through the sky in an expedition through the forest, at Go Ape's Tree Top Adventure. With a Tarzan Swing and Alpine Zip wire feel like Tarzan himself with your friends as you all embark on a new exciting adventure, helping each other on the way.
• GoGoDragons! trail
In Norwich this summer you may come across a species that is not common in Norwich, dragons! During your summer break why not hunt down the beautiful craftsmanship displayed on these glorious dragons, dotted around Norwich and follow the trail, why not try and find every one?
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 4 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 5 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 6 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 7 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 8 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 9 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 10 City confirm midfielder exit
What is your top tip for summer in Norfolk? Tweet us at @FutureVoicesNfk or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Laura Wright, 15, Long Stratton