Future Voices: Bounce off the walls this summer at Norwich’s first trampoline park
- Credit: Archant
Are you tired of the same boring summer activities? Well I have the solution: fun way to hang out with family and friends while getting a dosage of excitement.
High Altitude is a new trampoline park located in Norwich - a place for you to literally bounce of the walls, into airbags and practice your new skills.
The park opened on July 25, so I went with a few friends to check out the newest addition to Norfolk: as we entered the park we were all memorized with what seemed like a fantasy trampoline world of otherness.
David Vincent, manager at High Altitude, said: 'The park normally caters for customers over the age of eight.'
Despite this, the park holds specific mother and toddler groups for children under the age of eight. He also mentioned that High Altitude offers sessions and functions, from fitness classes to birthday parties and now even hen parties.
You may also want to watch:
But what about safety? What about customers with disabilities?
Mr Vincent said all staff are 100pc health and safety trained, and said the park runs a completely free session for customers with disabilities to ensure they have the same opportunities.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 3 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 4 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 5 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 6 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
- 7 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 8 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 9 Watch: Woman left bleeding and bruised after e-scooter crash
- 10 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
The fun is never ending, but don't just take my word for it.
Kim, 13, said it was 'an exhilarating place to be'; Nicole, 18, said 'High Altitude offered different experiences for a range of age groups', while Claire, 41, said: 'The café and viewing platform made it easier to relax and watch everyone have fun.'
With the dodge ball, basket ball and air bags you are guaranteed to find something for you!
Taylor Ball, 12, Gorleston