Easton and Otley College students turn college into catwalk for Norfolk Magazine shoot
- Credit: John Nice
A college became a catwalk for a group of Norfolk students, as they took part in a photo shoot for a lifestyle magazine.
Students studying at Easton and Otley College featured in the photo shoot, sporting fashionable countryside chic for a spread in September's Norfolk Magazine.
The group - who are studying a mixture of agricultural, floristry and sports courses - enjoyed trading lectures for looks as they posed for the cameras.
John Nice, college spokesman, said: 'AS a college we like to give our students as many positive life experiences as we possibly can.
'This was a rather unusual opportunity but everyone who got involved really embraced the situation with gusto.'
You may also want to watch:
Dominic Castle, editor of Norfolk Magazine, said: 'I'm delighted with how the shoot turned out after great work from everyone involved. We'd love to do something with the college in future.'
- 1 Murder investigation launched after woman found dead following house fire
- 2 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 3 Thieves swam across river to steal paddleboards from new firm
- 4 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 5 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 6 In pictures: England fans enjoy Euro 2020 win at Norwich fan park
- 7 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 8 Child taken to hospital after being pulled from the sea
- 9 'Be responsible' - coastguard issues warning after seven-year-old is rescued from sea
- 10 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched