No complaints over headteacher’s drag act, says council
- Credit: Archant
A council said today it had received no complaints about a video of a drag queen headteacher.
Andrew Livingstone, headteacher at Horatio House near Hopton-on-Sea, was videoed on YouTube singing a sexually explicit song about performing a sexual act.
He was singing as his drag act called Miss Tish Ewe and the video was posted in July, shortly before he joined the school.
Colourful language was also used to promote Miss Tish Ewe's act.
Andrew Forrest, chief executive of the trust which runs the school, said they had responded to two complaints about Mr Livingstone, received by Norfolk County Council which sends pupils to the £18,000 a year school.
You may also want to watch:
But a council spokesperson said: 'Nobody has taken up the formal complaints process with us.'
Scott Lyons, from Norfolk National Education Union, warned that teachers had to take great care over what they posted on social media.
- 1 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- 2 9 Norfolk pubs with heated gardens for mixed households
- 3 Shocking dashcam footage shows man doing 129mph through village
- 4 Vanishing village - Satellite images show incredible erosion at Winterton
- 5 Heavy rain prompts flood warnings as first snow forecast to fall
- 6 Parts of Norfolk see heavy snow falls with more to come
- 7 Workmen unearth six skeletons during city street overhaul
- 8 'Don't bend rules' warning to Christmas revellers
- 9 Cattle farmer who was 'known across the country' dies aged 79
- 10 Man denies running Japanese restaurant from Norwich home for the third time