Can you spot your child in our cross country trials photo gallery?
- Credit: Archant
An annual 35-year-old sporting event welcomed 150 pupils from across mid Norfolk to Dereham.
The Mid Norfolk Cross Country trials took place at Neatherd High School on January 13, with six schools from the region taking part.
A Neatherd spokesperson said: "We were blessed with good weather and some very helpful volunteers in an event that went effortlessly.
"Neatherd has hosted the event since pre-1985, utilising the excellent cross country facilities provided by Neatherd moor."
Pupils from both Dereham schools, Neatherd High and Northgate High, were joined by other runners from Wayland Academy in Watton, Iceni Academy in Thetford, Litcham High near Dereham, and Attleborough High in Attleborough.
You may also want to watch:
The top eight finishers from each different race have now qualified to represent mid Norfolk in the county trials held at Langley Secondary on January 22. The 48 runners heading to Langley will be hoping to qualify for nationals later in the year.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 3 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 4 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 5 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 6 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 7 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 8 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 9 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 10 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature