WATCH: Norwich primary school flooded by heavy rainfall
- Credit: Archant
Floods have wreaked havoc in a Norwich primary school.
Colman Junior School has faced flooding in its reception, library and school office following severe rainfall across the country over the weekend and into Monday.
Staff at the school warned people to avoid the reception area until the water has cleared.
In a tweet it said: "Please note that the Colman Junior School reception, library and school office have flooded due to the severe rainfall.
"Please refrain from entering the school that way tomorrow unless it's necessary. The office can still help with queries via telephone or email. Thank you."
You may also want to watch:
In a video posted on Twitter, a coating of water can be seen throughout the floors of the library and school office.
The school has remained open.
- 1 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 2 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach
- 3 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 4 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 5 Joy and relief as Latitude passes off successfully
- 6 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 7 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 8 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 9 Cannabis stash worth about £2000 found hidden in home
- 10 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat