City College creative arts end of year show features work of 240 students
- Credit: CCN
Hundreds of visitors enjoyed the opening night of City College Norwich's creative arts end of year show.
The work of 240 students is currently on display on all three floors of the Creative Arts building on the college's Ipswich Road campus.
Guy Parkinson, head of School for Creative Arts, said: 'The show is always a very special moment for all of our students and staff.
'We expect our students to take creative risks, to create work that is both innovative and thought-provoking and this is the culmination and celebration of their hard work.'
It includes presentations from across the department, from Level One art, design and media through to Level Three creative arts extended diplomas awarded by University of the Arts London.
You may also want to watch:
The show includes for the first time work from the new Fashion Communication and 3D Spatial Design courses.
It is open from June 25 to July 5, 10am-3pm.
- 1 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 2 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 3 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 5 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 6 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 7 Woman who bit an officer among eight people arrested in town
- 8 Man and woman found dead in home
- 9 The Empire Strikes Back - our review of the new indoor food market
- 10 Norwich pub to temporarily close this summer because of 'pingdemic'