Cricket success, science experiements and pizza - can you spot your child in our School Report gallery?
- Credit: Hethersett Old Hall School
It's been another busy week in schools across the county and we've had lots of brilliant photos submitted for our School Report.
Students at St William's Primary School have been trying foods from different countries as part of the school's annual Food Festival. Norwich Lower School's Year 1 pupils have been to Pizza Express to try some unusual and spicy ingredients.
Meanwhile, older pupils at Norwich School have been investigating the explosive properties of hydrogen at the school's lunchtime science club. Fun has been had in science lessons at Hethersett Old Hall School where Year 2 children have been learning to make circuits and how plant matter can create electricity.
The largest number of Langley Preparatory School at Taverham Hall students have been selected for the Norfolk county cricket squads. Town Close School are proud to have had 18 students selected for the squads too. Students from Northgate High School, in Dereham, have qualified for places on the Mid Norfolk team for the Norfolk School's Cross Country Championship.
There's been work towards school productions too. Town Close School students have been set painting in preparation for the Year 4 production. All students at Glebe House School took part in a production of Porridge. Children at St Faith's Primary School, in Norwich, were visited by the director and cast members of the NNOS production of Guy's and Dolls at the Norwich Theatre Royal.
You may also want to watch:
Can you spot your child in our gallery?
• Make sure you check out our School Report pages in the EDP and Norwich Evening News every Monday. To be featured in our School Report pages, please e-mail your photos to us at email@example.com
- 1 Air ambulance called and A47 closed after incident
- 2 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 3 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 4 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 5 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 6 Shed set alight, 16 broken into and pumpkins destroyed at allotments
- 7 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 8 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 9 Market traders 'devastated' over council plans to revoke licences
- 10 'Very calculated predator' - how jailed abuser befriended pupils' families