Sailing, rockets and operas - can you spot your child in our School Report gallery?
- Credit: Norwich School/Hannah Hutchins
Sailing trips, rockets and operas - it's been a busy week at our schools.
It may be the start of a new term but our School Report is certainly action packed.
Pupils from Gorleston's Ormiston Venture Academy have been on a sailing trip, while Freddy Temple from Gresham's School, in Holt, has competed in the U14 Super Giant Slalom at the Anglo Scottish Ski Championships in Italy.
Back in Norfolk, children at Howard Junior School, in King's Lynn, have been making rockets and pupils at Sacred Heart School, in Swaffham, have performed an opera, Poor Eli, about a young mute boy.
There's been new playground equipment installed at Spixworth Infant School and Norwich High School for Girls have welcomed a new arrival, Casper the dog.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, Queen's Hill Primary School children, in Costessey, have been reading with the school dogs and Norwich School was visited by author Victoria Haddon and her dogs who star in her book.
Can you spot your child in our gallery?
- 1 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- 2 9 Norfolk pubs with heated gardens for mixed households
- 3 Shocking dashcam footage shows man doing 129mph through village
- 4 Vanishing village - Satellite images show incredible erosion at Winterton
- 5 Heavy rain prompts flood warnings as first snow forecast to fall
- 6 Parts of Norfolk see heavy snow falls with more to come
- 7 Workmen unearth six skeletons during city street overhaul
- 8 'Don't bend rules' warning to Christmas revellers
- 9 Cattle farmer who was 'known across the country' dies aged 79
- 10 Man denies running Japanese restaurant from Norwich home for the third time
• Make sure you check out our School Report pages in the EDP and Norwich Evening News every Monday. To be featured in our School Report pages, please e-mail your photos to us at firstname.lastname@example.org