School children create an exhibition about emotions
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2018
Children at a Wymondham primary school have created an exhibition about emotions.
Ashleigh Primary School and Nursery runs a 'social and emotional' programme called Promoting Alternative Thinking Strategies, or PATHS.
Danni Lacey-Scane, assistant headteacher, said: 'It is a whole school approach to learning about and managing our emotions in a positive manner.'
Each class selected a different emotion and then explored it through a relevant artist to inspire them to create their own pieces of art in a range of mediums, including sculpture and graffiti.
On Wednesday Ashleigh Primary will hold a PATHS recruitment event for people across Norfolk to showcase the school's success with the programme.
You may also want to watch:
PATHS art exhibition will be held at the school from Monday 12 through to Wednesday 14 March from 3.15pm to 4.30pm.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 4 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 5 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 6 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 7 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 8 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 9 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 10 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise