A-level results 2017: Results map of Norfolk and Waveney schools
- Credit: Archant
How did your school or college fare in today's A-level results?
Our live A-level results map shows how schools in Norfolk and Waveney have performed in their exams compared to previous years.
You may also want to watch:
Green pin = Up on last year
Yellow pin = Same as last year
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 3 Norfolk receives overnight flood warnings
- 4 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 5 Flood warnings along Norfolk coast, with Wells flood gate in place
- 6 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 7 Two Norfolk care homes among the best in region
- 8 Crash blocks road off A47 at Honingham
- 9 Yarmouth man convicted of historic rape after DNA match
- 10 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
Red pin = Down on last year
White pin = Results unavailable
Hundreds of students are today discovering their results, which will help them decide on their next steps.
Results will be announced during the day, with an overall county average for Norfolk and Suffolk likely to come later in the day.
Nationally, boys are expected to outperform girls again in terms of A*s, with one expert suggesting that they could also close the gap with their female classmates at the A grade boundary.
This year's results mark a key step in major reforms to A-levels introduced by government in recent years, including a move away from coursework and modular exams, as well as a significant decision to separate AS-levels to form standalone qualifications.
Though it makes it difficult to compare the results like for like, providing last year's percentage gives an indication of how the reforms have affected schools and colleges.