EDP Wedding Show a hit with hundreds flocking to Norfolk Showground
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
The EDP Wedding Show has proved as popular as ever with around 400 people flocking through the doors in the first hour and stallholders reporting brisk trade.
The show has brought together the best of the Norfolk wedding industry under one roof at the Norfolk Showground this weekend.
More than 3,500 people are expected to attend the show which is the perfect place for you to start your wedding preparations or simply find those extra special finishing touches.
Show-goers will be able to find inspiration for everything from the most tempting of cakes to the most beautiful of bridal bouquets to the most spectacular of fireworks to finish your big day with a bang.
For brides looking for the perfect wedding dress there is also four catwalk shows each day, sponsored by Vindis Bentley, where the latest bridal fashions will be showcased alongside ideas for the bridegroom and mother-of-the-bride.
You may also want to watch:
Brasted's is also running a champagne bar and dining area at the show.
The EDP Wedding Show is at the Norfolk Showground, just off the A47 Southern Bypass at Costessey, today from 10am until 5pm and tomorrow from 10am until 4pm. Tickets, which can be bought on the door, cost £7 per person, £12 for two tickets, and £20 for a wedding party of four.
- 1 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 2 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 3 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 4 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 5 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 6 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 7 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 8 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
- 9 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 10 Shoppers queue for revamped garden centre reopening