Engaged couples enjoy EDP Bride: The Wedding Show
- Credit: Archant
Brides-to-be flocked to Oxnead Hall last weekend to visit the 2018 EDP Bride Wedding Show.
The free-entry show on Sunday, March 25 saw many couples attending to get ideas and inspiration for their weddings.
They were able to explore the rooms and grounds at Oxnead Hall, which is grade II listed, and talk to wedding professionals.
Photographers, videographers, dj's, bridal companies, florists and cake makers were on hand to discuss all aspects of weddings, from all over East Anglia, and one lucky person won a weekend at Hall Cottage, worth up to £1000.
Richard Jarmy, wedding photographer said: 'I think the weather played a good part in the event itself.
You may also want to watch:
'It was lovely to see all the places being used and people having a nice relaxing walk around the grounds and the courtyard,
'I got a couple of booking as well. I am more than happy with it.'
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 8 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 9 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 10 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation