Engaged couples enjoy EDP Bride: The Wedding Show
- Credit: Archant
Brides-to-be flocked to Oxnead Hall last weekend to visit the 2018 EDP Bride Wedding Show.
The free-entry show on Sunday, March 25 saw many couples attending to get ideas and inspiration for their weddings.
They were able to explore the rooms and grounds at Oxnead Hall, which is grade II listed, and talk to wedding professionals.
Photographers, videographers, dj's, bridal companies, florists and cake makers were on hand to discuss all aspects of weddings, from all over East Anglia, and one lucky person won a weekend at Hall Cottage, worth up to £1000.
Richard Jarmy, wedding photographer said: 'I think the weather played a good part in the event itself.
'It was lovely to see all the places being used and people having a nice relaxing walk around the grounds and the courtyard,
'I got a couple of booking as well. I am more than happy with it.'
- 1 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 2 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 3 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 4 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 5 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 6 Obituary: Doctor, and son of Norwich's recycling empire founder, dies aged 69
- 7 One person taken to hospital after three-car crash on A47
- 8 Father accused of baby girl's murder 'had short fuse and made things up'
- 9 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 10 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm