Editor discusses changes in the media at Norfolk business networking event
- Credit: Archant
A journalist and editor spoke about changes in the media at a business networking event.
Andrew Papworth, the Eastern Daily Press' editor for South and West Norfolk and editor of the Mercury series in South Norfolk, gave a talk to about 60 business people at the South Norfolk Business Forum event at Barnham Broom on Wednesday, March 8.
The forum takes place quarterly at different locations in South Norfolk throughout the year.
The 30-year-old spoke about the role of a journalist and editor today as well as the challenges and opportunities faced in the industry, particularly how titles like the EDP and Mercury can remain relevant to both online and print readers.
Mr Papworth said: 'It was great to have the opportunity to speak to the leaders of businesses in South Norfolk.
You may also want to watch:
'It was very clear that there is an exceptionally strong business community here and I want to work with them to cover the most important business issues.'
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 4 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 5 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 6 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 7 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 8 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 9 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 10 Caravan catches fire in Norwich