Ed Sheeran wants to take Taylor Swift to see Lowestoft rockers The Darkness
- Credit: Archant
Suffolk superstar Ed Sheeran has been announced as the final act for the Capital Jingle Bell Ball 2017.
Taking place at the O2 Arena, Ed joins a massive line-up on Sunday, December 10 featuring Taylor Swift and The Script.
Speaking to Capital FM about the event, he revealed he wants to take Taylor to a special event after the show.
He said: 'I'm trying to convince her to come and watch The Darkness afterwards, The Darkness are playing that night at Hammersmith or Brixton and I'm trying to convince her to come.
'I think she'd really dig The Darkness.'
You may also want to watch:
Formed in 2000, The Darkness are a rock band from Lowestoft best known for their hit single, I Believe in a Thing Called Love.
Following the release of their fifth album, Pinewood Smile, the four-piece are embarking on a winter tour performing at the Eventim Apollo in Hammersmith on December 10.
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 5 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 6 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 7 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 8 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 9 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 10 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
They will also be stopping off in Norwich at the University of East Anglia on Sunday, December 3.