More than 100 dogs enjoy special Easter trail
- Credit: Archant
Tails were wagging at a special Easter hunt for dogs in south Norfolk.
Egged on by their owners, they got their noses down for a trail of treats at a farm near Wymondham.
Kathryn Cross, who runs Centre Paws at Barnham Farm, off the Barnham Broom Road, said: 'We've had quite a few turn out who hadn't booked tickets. We've had more than 100 dogs.'
Those completing the trail were rewarded with pup cakes – special carrot and honey-flavoured treats – and dog-friendly ice creams. The event was organised by Dogs Furiendly, which promotes dog-friendly venues and attractions.
Mrs Cross, a former journalist, set up Centre Paws just over a year ago with husband David, who is a farmer. She has no regrets at swopping deadlines for canines.
You may also want to watch:
'It's really busy,' she said. 'It's so nice hearing people say what a nice idea, what a lovely place we've got. We love meeting people and their dogs.'
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 3 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 4 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 8 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 9 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 10 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation