Easter Bank Holiday Weekend 2017: Supermarket opening times in Norwich
- Credit: PA
Running low on milk or need to grab a last minute Easter egg but unsure if your local supermarket will be open? Here's a look at changes to supermarket opening times over the Easter bank holiday weekend:
Tesco, Harford Bridge
The Tesco superstore on Ipswich Road will be open as usual on Good Griday, open until midnight on Saturday 15, closed Easter Sunday and open 9am-6pm on Easter Monday.
Asda, Drayton High Road
Asda will be open 24 hours on Good Friday but will close early at 10pm on Saturday. The supermarket is then closed Easter Sunday and reopens on Easter Monday at 7am, closing at 8pm that day.
You may also want to watch:
Sainsbury's, Brazen Gate
This supermarket will be open from 7am-10pm on both Good Friday and Saturday, it then closes on Easter Sunday and is set to open from 9am-7pm on Easter Monday.
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 2 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 5 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 6 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 7 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 8 Woman in 60s suffers serious injuries after car crashes into ditch
- 9 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 10 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
Aldi, Plumstead Road, Sprowston Road and Larkman Lane
Normal opening hours (8am-10pm) will be in place over the weekend, except for Easter Sunday when the shops will be closed.
The superstore at the Longwater retail park will be open between 7am-10pm on both Good Friday and Saturday, before closing on Sunday. Sainsbury's will reopen on Monday when the hours will be between 9am-7pm.
Morrisons, Riverside Retail Park
Morrisons hours change completely over the weekend, open 7am-9pm on Good Friday and 7am-10pm on Saturday. The shop will then close on Sunday and reopen at 8am on Monday until 7pm that day.
Waitrose, Church Lane
Waitrose's Good Friday opening hours are from 8am-8pm, followed by 7am-10pm on Saturday. The shop closes on Sunday and reopens 9am-5pm on Easter Monday.
Asda, Hall Road
The Hall Road Asda store will be open from 7am-10pm on both Good Friday and Saturday, closing all day Sunday. On Monday the shop reopens from 7am-8pm before returning to 7am-10pm on Tuesday.
Tesco Extra, Blue Boar Lane
The Tesco store will be open 24 hours on Good Friday, until midnight on Saturday and closed on Sunday. Easter Monday will see the supermarket open from 9am-6pm.