Easter Bank Holiday Weekend 2017: Supermarket opening times in Norwich
- Credit: PA
Running low on milk or need to grab a last minute Easter egg but unsure if your local supermarket will be open? Here's a look at changes to supermarket opening times over the Easter bank holiday weekend:
Tesco, Harford Bridge
The Tesco superstore on Ipswich Road will be open as usual on Good Griday, open until midnight on Saturday 15, closed Easter Sunday and open 9am-6pm on Easter Monday.
Asda, Drayton High Road
Asda will be open 24 hours on Good Friday but will close early at 10pm on Saturday. The supermarket is then closed Easter Sunday and reopens on Easter Monday at 7am, closing at 8pm that day.
You may also want to watch:
Sainsbury's, Brazen Gate
This supermarket will be open from 7am-10pm on both Good Friday and Saturday, it then closes on Easter Sunday and is set to open from 9am-7pm on Easter Monday.
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 3 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 4 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 5 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 6 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 7 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 8 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 9 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 10 Parking debate and police focus part of crackdown on 'keyed' cars
Aldi, Plumstead Road, Sprowston Road and Larkman Lane
Normal opening hours (8am-10pm) will be in place over the weekend, except for Easter Sunday when the shops will be closed.
The superstore at the Longwater retail park will be open between 7am-10pm on both Good Friday and Saturday, before closing on Sunday. Sainsbury's will reopen on Monday when the hours will be between 9am-7pm.
Morrisons, Riverside Retail Park
Morrisons hours change completely over the weekend, open 7am-9pm on Good Friday and 7am-10pm on Saturday. The shop will then close on Sunday and reopen at 8am on Monday until 7pm that day.
Waitrose, Church Lane
Waitrose's Good Friday opening hours are from 8am-8pm, followed by 7am-10pm on Saturday. The shop closes on Sunday and reopens 9am-5pm on Easter Monday.
Asda, Hall Road
The Hall Road Asda store will be open from 7am-10pm on both Good Friday and Saturday, closing all day Sunday. On Monday the shop reopens from 7am-8pm before returning to 7am-10pm on Tuesday.
Tesco Extra, Blue Boar Lane
The Tesco store will be open 24 hours on Good Friday, until midnight on Saturday and closed on Sunday. Easter Monday will see the supermarket open from 9am-6pm.