Did you see EastEnders’ Jean Slater in Norfolk this week?
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
A popular EastEnders star is believed to have visited north Norfolk's beautiful coastline this week.
Gillian Wright, who plays Jean Slater in the BBC soap opera, was spotted by fans enjoying a quiet afternoon with friends in Wells.
One fan, who wanted to remain anonymous, said it was nice to see the celebrity enjoying the "peace and quiet" of the area.
No stranger to Norfolk, it was announced in 2017 that Ms Wright would be swapping Albert Square for Nelson's county to join the Norwich Theatre Royal pantomime cast .
The actress played the pantomime baddie in the city venue's festive production of Sleeping Beauty and was joined by seasoned Theatre Royal panto comedy double-act Richard Gauntlett and Ben Langley.
A true Walford icon, Jean Slater is known for her impressive cardigan collection and the ability to rustle up culinary creations such as Sausage Surprise! and Jean's Fishy Basket.
- 1 Father and son in court charged with murder of man
- 2 Father in court charged with murder of his teen daughter
- 3 Former Norwich restaurant to be transformed into £1.5m food hall
- 4 The homeless newlyweds who have lived in their car for a year
- 5 Man charged with murder of 19-year-old daughter
- 6 Meet the three Norfolk businesses featured in Antiques Road Trip
- 7 Revealed: No one has paid £10,000 fines issued for breaking Covid rules
- 8 Solar farm approved despite concerns over impact on neighbours
- 9 10-year-old town centre deli announces sudden closure
- 10 Yarmouth market's pea and pie stall holder to retire