Communities to remember lost loved ones together with Tree to Remember
- Credit: Anglia Picture Agency
Share treasured memories of lost loved ones this Christmas and raise money for good causes with Tree to Remember.
Run by the East of England Co-op Funeral Services, the initiative provides people with the opportunity to share messages at both funeral branches and at special carol concerts and services.
This year, a carol service will be taking place at St Peter Mancroft, Chantry Road, Norwich, on Tuesday, December 4 at 7.30pm.
As well as performances from the City of Norwich Brass Band and Norwich Community Choir, there will also be the opportunity to leave a special memory on the Tree to Remember.
Rob Head, from East of England Co-op Funeral Services, said: 'Christmas is a very special time of year, but it can also be extremely difficult for those who have lost loved ones.
You may also want to watch:
'By holding our carol service, and inviting people to remember together, we hope to show them that they're not alone.'
- 1 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 2 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 3 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 4 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 5 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 6 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 7 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 8 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 9 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 10 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature