Communities to remember lost loved ones together with Tree to Remember
- Credit: Anglia Picture Agency
Share treasured memories of lost loved ones this Christmas and raise money for good causes with Tree to Remember.
Run by the East of England Co-op Funeral Services, the initiative provides people with the opportunity to share messages at both funeral branches and at special carol concerts and services.
This year, a carol service will be taking place at St Peter Mancroft, Chantry Road, Norwich, on Tuesday, December 4 at 7.30pm.
As well as performances from the City of Norwich Brass Band and Norwich Community Choir, there will also be the opportunity to leave a special memory on the Tree to Remember.
Rob Head, from East of England Co-op Funeral Services, said: 'Christmas is a very special time of year, but it can also be extremely difficult for those who have lost loved ones.
You may also want to watch:
'By holding our carol service, and inviting people to remember together, we hope to show them that they're not alone.'
- 1 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 2 Two Norfolk gastropubs named among best in country
- 3 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 4 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 5 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 6 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 7 Two people injured in A47 crash
- 8 New women's only fitness studio to open in Norwich
- 9 ‘Can you let me off?’ pleads driver doing 90mph in 50mph zone
- 10 School bus drivers 'risked children's lives' with illegal long shifts