Another chance to complete GoGoHare sticker books
- Credit: Archant
Following the success of its sticker swap shops, the East of England Co-op is set to host a third event as part of its sponsorship of the GoGoHares trail in Norwich.
Followers of the trail who have not yet managed to collect the full set of cards needed to complete the GoGoHares' 60 page sticker book are being given another chance to get together and trade their duplicates with each other.
The swap shop will take place between 10am - 2pm on September 22 at the East of England Co-op, 110 Hall Road.
Previous events saw GoGoHares fans gather to swap stickers at the East of England Co-op stores on Laundry Lane in August and in Sprowston in July.
Official GoGoHares stickers can still be bought from stores.
You may also want to watch:
There will be a last chance to see all of the large sculptures at Hare Today Gone Tomorrow between October 7 – 10, before they are auctioned off on October 11 to raise funds for Break.
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 5 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 6 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 7 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
- 10 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17