East Angrier: From bills and pigeons to Nick Conrad – find out what has been annoying Norfolk this week
- Credit: Archant
The complaints just keep on coming as Norfolk Grumps deliver the latest helping of East Angrier, tackling issues including bills, BBC Radio Norfolk's Nick Conrad and 'fearless' pigeons.
This week it's pigeons in the hot seat as one man stresses over their significant increase over the past few months.
He said: 'I only came up in September – there were about three of them, there's about 300 of them now!'
Other frustrations of the week include hand-held scanners and hypersensitive footballers.
'When footballers go on the floor and they go 'ooh I'm hurt' and then they get up and take a bloody free kick' said one moaner.
You may also want to watch:
Grumbles about bills and charity door step collections also feature in the rants.
Are you fed up with overfriendly shop assistants? Annoyed by queue skippers?
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 3 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 4 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 5 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 6 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 7 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 10 Power cut hits Norwich city centre
Whatever your gripe, we want to hear about it – if you're really passionate you could star in EAST ANGRIER.