East Anglian business women to celebrate International Women’s Day
- Credit: Archant
Groups of business women across East Anglia will come together for an event to mark International Women's Day.
East Anglian Women in Business (EAWIB), a networking organisation, will be holding an event at Downham Market Town Hall on Monday, March 9 that will bring together groups from across Norfolk and Cambridgeshire for the first time.
The event, which will be opened by Downham Market town mayor Becky Hayes, will celebrate International Women's Day which takes place the day before.
Sarah Fairbrother, EAWIB Founder and a Director at Ward Gethin Archer said: "It is the first time the groups have had the chance to meet under one roof and it looks set to be a great event.
"There will be lots of opportunity to network with other local business women and make connections as well as talks from some interesting speakers."
You may also want to watch:
The free event, which is open to all local business women, will run from 9.30pm to 1pm.
To register for a place, go to http://eawib.co.uk/ and fill in the form.
- 1 When can I go to the beach? Lockdown travel questions answered
- 2 Photos show RAF centre being visited by ‘beast’ of an aircraft
- 3 Driver fined after leaving queue before entering Co-Op
- 4 New mass vaccination centre opening in Norfolk
- 5 'Stay local' warning and visitors fined after hundreds head to Sea Palling
- 6 Mum sets up sideline selling jewellery made from breast milk
- 7 Cottage project that is a 'step back in time' coming under hammer
- 8 Revealed: Adult vaccination rates are lower in some areas of Norfolk
- 9 Police fine 39 second-homers and day-trippers in resort crackdown
- 10 Restaurants and pubs reopening outdoors in April