East Anglian business women to celebrate International Women’s Day
- Credit: Archant
Groups of business women across East Anglia will come together for an event to mark International Women's Day.
East Anglian Women in Business (EAWIB), a networking organisation, will be holding an event at Downham Market Town Hall on Monday, March 9 that will bring together groups from across Norfolk and Cambridgeshire for the first time.
The event, which will be opened by Downham Market town mayor Becky Hayes, will celebrate International Women's Day which takes place the day before.
Sarah Fairbrother, EAWIB Founder and a Director at Ward Gethin Archer said: "It is the first time the groups have had the chance to meet under one roof and it looks set to be a great event.
"There will be lots of opportunity to network with other local business women and make connections as well as talks from some interesting speakers."
You may also want to watch:
The free event, which is open to all local business women, will run from 9.30pm to 1pm.
To register for a place, go to http://eawib.co.uk/ and fill in the form.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 3 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 8 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 9 Firefighters ripping out thatch to stop house fire spreading
- 10 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m