East Anglia tourism and leisure businesses urged to take part in survey
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Tourism and leisure businesses in Norfolk, Suffolk and Essex have been invited to take part in a snap shot online survey which launches today at 5pm.
The short, seven-question survey will provide some insight into how businesses are performing.
Larking Gowen said feedback from participants in the comprehensive, annual Tourism Business Survey, indicated a desire for more relevant, mid-year data.
The company said: 'This sector is very important to our region. Publishing the results not only helps businesses directly but can help influence consumers, by aiding their confidence, but also provides confidence to those seeking either a career, investment or considering supplying services to the sector.'
The survey closes at 5pm on August 23. The results will be available on August 25.
The questions can be completed at www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/SnapshotsurveyAugust2017/
- 1 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 2 Couple explores Norfolk homes in Escape to the Country
- 3 What is this mystery tower that has sprung up in Norwich?
- 4 'Fantastic, loving, cheeky' 19-year-old killed in motorbike crash
- 5 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 6 Drunk student crashed into hotel wall after drinking tequilas
- 7 MAPPED: Where thousands of homes could be built in north Norfolk
- 8 'Ghetto' fears raised over scheme for 725 new homes
- 9 Pub landlord threatened to kill man he chased through streets with axe
- 10 Which Norfolk hospital has the longest ambulance handovers?