East Anglia tourism and leisure businesses urged to take part in survey
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Tourism and leisure businesses in Norfolk, Suffolk and Essex have been invited to take part in a snap shot online survey which launches today at 5pm.
The short, seven-question survey will provide some insight into how businesses are performing.
Larking Gowen said feedback from participants in the comprehensive, annual Tourism Business Survey, indicated a desire for more relevant, mid-year data.
The company said: 'This sector is very important to our region. Publishing the results not only helps businesses directly but can help influence consumers, by aiding their confidence, but also provides confidence to those seeking either a career, investment or considering supplying services to the sector.'
The survey closes at 5pm on August 23. The results will be available on August 25.
You may also want to watch:
The questions can be completed at www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/SnapshotsurveyAugust2017/
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 3 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 4 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 7 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 8 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Dinomania tour heading to Norfolk with giant dinosaurs that move