East Anglia’s largest Christmas shopping event is heading to Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
The Festive Gift and Food Show will be taking place in Norwich this weekend as over 200 exhibitors pack themselves into the Norfolk Showground.
The show, which is perfect for shoppers looking to skip the Christmas crowds, will be taking place over Saturday 12 and Sunday 13 November and is set to feature a wide range of gifts, food and decorations.
A diverse selection of gifts for both him and her will be available to purchase at great value prices, including jewellery, clothing, crafts, art and homeware products.
Many of the trade stalls will be offering delicious homemade food such as cheeses, meats, pies, pastries, chocolates and cake, as well as fine wines and spirits.
Rudolph the reindeer will be at the show over the weekend, as will popular children's television characters, Chase and Marshall from Paw Patrol. The Snow Sisters will also be on hand to perform live music to get everyone in the festive spirit.
Tickets for this weekend's seasonal show are available to purchase online at www.festivegiftshow.co.uk and will also be available to purchase on the day at the gate.
You may also want to watch:
• The Norfolk Festive Gift and Food Show will take place between 10am and 5pm on Saturday and from 10am to 4pm on Sunday at the Norfolk Showground, Norwich, Norfolk, NR5 0TT. Parking at the event is free.
- 1 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 6 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 7 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 8 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 9 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 10 Firefighters tackle 'deliberate' house fire