East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices urge people to hold fundraising Diamond Jubilee events
East Anglia's Children's Hospices (Each) is asking its supporters to hold fundraising events to celebrate the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.
Tea parties, cake days and coffee mornings are all being suggested as ways for Each supporters to celebrate the Diamond Jubilee, as well as raise funds and awareness for the children's hospice.
Each has already been celebrating in 2012 after HRH the Duchess of Cambridge became the charity's Royal Patron.
The Duchess officially opened the Treehouse Hospice in Ipswich in March, where she toured the facilities and planted a tree in the hospice's grounds.
Jessica Hiscocks, Norfolk fundraiser at Each, said: 'Any excuse for a party is an excuse to raise money for charity - and we can help you make the most of this wonderful opportunity to get together and feel that fantastic community spirit.
You may also want to watch:
'The money and awareness raised will help us continue to support local life-threatened children and their families.
'These parties and coffee mornings can only be positive in raising awareness in the local community and funds towards the work of Each.'
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: Norwich City Council LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 5 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 6 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 7 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 8 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 9 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 10 Norfolk County Council Elections 2021: Joy for Greens in Norwich
A fundraising pack has been put together, including hints and tips such as recipe and games ideas, and ways to add a fundraising element to the day.
To get a pack, call the fundraising office on 01953 715559, email firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.each.org.uk/jubilee