Early morning Sprowston car fire treated as suspicious
- Credit: Archant
A car fire in the early hours of this morning is being treated as suspicious.
One crew of firefighters were called to the burning Ford Ka on Aylsham Road, Norwich, at 4.20am.
They wore breathing apparatus and used hose reel jets to put out the fire, which happened near Edmund Bacon Court.
Police were called at 4.50am, and a spokesman said the fire was 'suspicious'.
Police are investigating.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should call 101, or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 4 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 5 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 6 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 7 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 8 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 9 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 10 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover