Early bird tickets now available for Holkham Country Fair
- Credit: Holkham Hall
Tickets have gone on sale for one of north Norfolk's best loved country fairs.
Holkham Country Fair will be taking place on July 22 and 23 and is set in the surroundings of Holkham Estate by permission of the Earl and Countess of Leicester.
This year's fair boasts an impressive Grand Ring line up with two firsts for the weekend's centre stage: Dzhigitovka! The Way of the Cossack Warrior and the Royal Air Force aerobatics team, the Red Arrows.
Organiser Sarah Green said: 'This year's Country Fair is already looking to be our best yet with an array of countryside attractions, stands and non-stop entertainment over the two days.
'It's certainly going to be one to remember.'
You may also want to watch:
Further highlights include an opportunity to see the World War II Spitfire, Hurricane and Dakota with a RAF Battle of Britain memorial flight display, Gamegoer Gundog display with Graham Watkins, CJ's Birds of Prey and The Band of The Parachute Regiment with the traditional children's march past.
Born 30 years ago by the late 7th Earl of Leicester Edward Coke, to educate children of all ages about the countryside, the Country Fair prides itself on retaining this core focus and permits children (14 and under) free admission to the event.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
- 4 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 5 School shuts 20 minutes before opening time after staff Covid case
- 6 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 7 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 8 Driver's lucky escape as lorry ends up in ditch
- 9 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 10 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
Advanced tickets and camping are available now at an early bird rate.
For more information or to book tickets visit the website www.holkhamcountryfair.co.uk.