Early bird tickets now available for Holkham Country Fair
- Credit: Holkham Hall
Tickets have gone on sale for one of north Norfolk's best loved country fairs.
Holkham Country Fair will be taking place on July 22 and 23 and is set in the surroundings of Holkham Estate by permission of the Earl and Countess of Leicester.
This year's fair boasts an impressive Grand Ring line up with two firsts for the weekend's centre stage: Dzhigitovka! The Way of the Cossack Warrior and the Royal Air Force aerobatics team, the Red Arrows.
Organiser Sarah Green said: 'This year's Country Fair is already looking to be our best yet with an array of countryside attractions, stands and non-stop entertainment over the two days.
'It's certainly going to be one to remember.'
You may also want to watch:
Further highlights include an opportunity to see the World War II Spitfire, Hurricane and Dakota with a RAF Battle of Britain memorial flight display, Gamegoer Gundog display with Graham Watkins, CJ's Birds of Prey and The Band of The Parachute Regiment with the traditional children's march past.
Born 30 years ago by the late 7th Earl of Leicester Edward Coke, to educate children of all ages about the countryside, the Country Fair prides itself on retaining this core focus and permits children (14 and under) free admission to the event.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 5 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 6 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 7 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 8 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 9 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 10 Norfolk roadworks to be aware of this week
Advanced tickets and camping are available now at an early bird rate.
For more information or to book tickets visit the website www.holkhamcountryfair.co.uk.