Foam-tastic 5k fun run to take place in Norwich
- Credit: EACH
Norwich is set to be awash with bubbles as a charity fundraiser brings foam to the city.
East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH) are hosting Bubble Rush, a 5k fun run with a difference, on Saturday, May 5.
Taking place in Earlham Park, participants will head off amongst a sea of bubbles, before passing four bubble stations, where cannons will pump out coloured foam to create a four-foot deep bubble bath.
Two runs will be organised, with the first at 11am and the second at noon.
Emma Benstead, EACH Norfolk Events Fundraiser, said: 'This new event is sure to be a spectacular sight and lots of fun for all involved - we can't wait!
You may also want to watch:
'There's no race element so participants are welcome to run, jog, walk, dance or toddle through the foam. It's a completely natural and safe mixture.'
Sponsored by Bateman Groundworks, the event costs £25 for adults and £10 for children (4-15).
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 3 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 4 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 5 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 6 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 7 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 8 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 9 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 10 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
All funds raised will go towards The nook appeal, a campaign to raise £10m to build a new hospice in Framlingham Earl.