EACH to open a new shop in Poringland
- Credit: EACH
A charity will be opening a new shop in Poringland.
East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH) will open the new shop on Thursday July 12 to add to its retail portfolio in Norfolk.
Sarah Throssell, EACH shop acquisition manager, said: 'We're delighted plans are now well under way to extend our retail offering to a spot so close to the nook.
'The signs are going up on the new premises this week and we hope lots of people will recognise the EACH brand from our work with the community as part of the Nook Appeal.'
The new shop is next door to Budgens in Overtons Way and will offer a range of high-quality goods.
You may also want to watch:
EACH opened five shops across the region last year. The latest shop in Poringland will trade six days a week from Monday to Saturday.
Anyone interested in more information on volunteering at the new shop should email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sarah on 07540 335680.
- 1 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 2 Furious Scout group demands apology from council in unpaid rents saga
- 3 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 4 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 5 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 6 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 7 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 8 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 9 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 10 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk