More than £2,000 has been given to East Anglia’s Children’s Hospices
- Credit: EACH
A cheque for more than £2,000 has been presented to East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH).
Norfolk Property Network (NPN) raised £2,342.58 at its annual Christmas dinner.
Around 60 people attended the dinner at Norwich's Oaklands Hotel, where there was a three-course meal, roulette, black jack and an auction.
Dan Trivedi, NPN founder, said: 'It's with great pleasure I was able to hand over a cheque for a significant amount a third year in a row. The nook appeal is a great cause to help those in unimaginable circumstances.'
The nook appeal is EACH's £10m campaign to build a new hospice in Framingham Earl and transform children's pallative care for Norfolk.
You may also want to watch:
Sophie Mayes, EACH Norfolk corporate fundraiser, said: 'we'd like to say thanks again to NPN for using its fantastic annual Christmas gathering to benefit EACH. Support like this is crucial as we look to raise the final £3m needed to make the nook a reality.
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 3 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 4 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 5 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 6 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 7 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 8 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 9 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 10 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?