Signed World Cup legends memorabilia on offer in charity auction
- Credit: Archant
As the World Cup creeps towards the closing stages, a children's charity is auctioning memorabilia signed by some of the greats to have graced the tournament down the years.
East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH) is hoping the auction will help boost their funds and support their continued work helping children with life-threatening conditions.
Among the items up for sale is a photo of one of the greatest players of all time, signed by the man himself - Brazil's legendary number 10, Pelé.
EACH also has a photo of the iconic save pulled off by England goalkeeper Gordon Banks against the Brazil legend, signed by the heroic shot-stopper.
For big Banks fans the charity also has a yellow England goalkeeper jersey signed by the man.
Former Dutch goal-scoring virtuoso Patrick Kluivert's signed Barcelona shirt is also up for grabs.
The auction is being held online at www.sellebrity.org.uk/live-auctions and closes at 7pm on Thursday.
- 1 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 2 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 3 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 4 Patient dies while waiting in ambulance for hospital bed
- 5 Snow starts to fall in Norfolk - but will it last?
- 6 John Lewis boss bids farewell to Norwich store after nearly three decades
- 7 New 4,000 home garden village idea criticised by countryside charity
- 8 'Please come home': Family's plea to help find missing Norwich girl
- 9 Which of the major shops are staying closed this Boxing Day?
- 10 Obituary: Owner of huge collection of vintage tractors dies aged 75