Children’s charity special festive evening in Holt
- Credit: EACH
A children's charity Christmas event will hear heartfelt messages from its supporters and volunteers.
East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH) is looking forward to a magical evening of carols at its Christmas service in Gresham's School Chapel, Holt, from 7pm-8pm on Wednesday, December 12.
Guests will have the chance to join in with traditional carols, hear some heartfelt readings from EACH supporters, volunteers and Patron the Marchioness of Cholmondley, and enjoy performances from the school choirs of Sheringham Primary, Beeston Hall and Gresham's.
There will also be a raffle, featuring prizes donated by Byfords, Holt Bookshop, Starlings, Horatio's and Lucy Loveheart, among others.
The nook appeal will benefit from a retiring collection.
You may also want to watch:
Tim Jenkins, EACH Norfolk community fundraiser, said: 'We hope to see many happy and smiling faces at this special festive evening that takes place at the beautiful Gresham's School Chapel.
'Community support at events like this is crucial to our work, allowing us to continue providing families with a lifeline at an unimaginably difficult time.'
- 1 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 2 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 3 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 4 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 5 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 8 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 9 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 10 The magic moment Cantwell helps young fan touch trophy