Children’s charity special festive evening in Holt
- Credit: EACH
A children's charity Christmas event will hear heartfelt messages from its supporters and volunteers.
East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH) is looking forward to a magical evening of carols at its Christmas service in Gresham's School Chapel, Holt, from 7pm-8pm on Wednesday, December 12.
Guests will have the chance to join in with traditional carols, hear some heartfelt readings from EACH supporters, volunteers and Patron the Marchioness of Cholmondley, and enjoy performances from the school choirs of Sheringham Primary, Beeston Hall and Gresham's.
There will also be a raffle, featuring prizes donated by Byfords, Holt Bookshop, Starlings, Horatio's and Lucy Loveheart, among others.
The nook appeal will benefit from a retiring collection.
Tim Jenkins, EACH Norfolk community fundraiser, said: 'We hope to see many happy and smiling faces at this special festive evening that takes place at the beautiful Gresham's School Chapel.
'Community support at events like this is crucial to our work, allowing us to continue providing families with a lifeline at an unimaginably difficult time.'
- 1 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth
- 2 North Norfolk road closed with drivers asked to avoid area
- 3 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 4 Popular teacher, 55, died after falling down stairs, inquest hears
- 5 Teenager died of injuries six days after crash
- 6 Banksy work removed and put in museum due to local sensitivity
- 7 Hope for WASPI women as MPs back compensation call
- 8 Investigations continue after woman on mobility scooter assaults man
- 9 Housing association hoping to build 461 homes in south Norfolk town
- 10 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm