Double bubble fun to return to Norfolk this summer
- Credit: Vancouver Quarter
There will be double bubble fun in Norfolk this year as a children's charity foam-tastic fundraiser returns in the summer.
East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH) is bringing back the Bubble Rush 5k run in Norwich and King's Lynn to raise funds for the charity.
The event last year, which raised £70,000, saw almost 3,000 people get covered in coloured foam as they passed bubble stations where cannons pumped out foam to create a four foot bubble bath.
In 2019, EACH will host a Bubble Rush on Saturday, May 18, at Eaton Park, Norwich and on Sunday, June 16, at The Walks, King's Lynn. At both, runners will go off in two waves at 11am and 12pm.
Emma Benstead, EACH Norfolk events fundraiser, said: 'We're thrilled to be running these two events again after such a brilliant response when we staged them for the first time last year.'
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit: www.each.org.uk/bubblerush.
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 3 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 4 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 5 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 6 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 7 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year
- 8 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 9 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 10 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash