Double bubble fun to return to Norfolk this summer
- Credit: Vancouver Quarter
There will be double bubble fun in Norfolk this year as a children's charity foam-tastic fundraiser returns in the summer.
East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH) is bringing back the Bubble Rush 5k run in Norwich and King's Lynn to raise funds for the charity.
The event last year, which raised £70,000, saw almost 3,000 people get covered in coloured foam as they passed bubble stations where cannons pumped out foam to create a four foot bubble bath.
In 2019, EACH will host a Bubble Rush on Saturday, May 18, at Eaton Park, Norwich and on Sunday, June 16, at The Walks, King's Lynn. At both, runners will go off in two waves at 11am and 12pm.
Emma Benstead, EACH Norfolk events fundraiser, said: 'We're thrilled to be running these two events again after such a brilliant response when we staged them for the first time last year.'
For more information visit: www.each.org.uk/bubblerush.
- 1 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 2 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 3 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village
- 4 Wrestler sheds five stone in one last bid to chase his American dream
- 5 Queen flown by helicopter to Sandringham Estate
- 6 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 7 Fire destroys roof of Norwich home
- 8 7 of the best places to get street food on the Norfolk coast
- 9 The most beautiful places to live in Norfolk - according to estate agents
- 10 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week