Only the Brave take on this gruelling challenge - are you daring enough?
- Credit: EAAA
Are you brave enough to put your body to the test and endure mud and filth for a life-saving cause?
For the fifth time, the East Anglian Air Ambulance is hosting a gruelling test of strength, commitment and endurance as it works towards its goal of becoming a 24/7 service.
The Only the Brave run challenges people to run, climb and scramble through a six or 10 mile obstacle course through Thetford Forest, pitting themselves against a variety of demanding physical tests.
Next year's event takes place on Sunday, March 29, which will include a range of new obstacles added to the course, including a carry bag challenge, clock climb and rotor scramble.
And until November 30, entrants can accept the challenge at a special early bird rate of £25 upwards.
You may also want to watch:
Catrina Miller, events manager at EAAA, said: "We can't wait to unveil our brand new obstacles next year and celebrate 20 years of saving lives."
To book your early bird place, visit www.onlythebraveraces.co.uk
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 3 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 4 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 5 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 6 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 7 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 8 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 9 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year
- 10 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'