E-ticket sales for Royal Norfolk Show have already surpassed last year’s total
Online ticket sales for the Royal Norfolk Show have already eclipsed last year's total – and they're still available at reduced prices.
E-tickets were introduced for the event last year, and can offer families savings of up to 30pc by booking in advance on the internet.
By 9.30am today, 20,750 E-tickets had been sold, compared to about 15,000 for the whole two-day show last year – of which, 5,000 were bought during the event.
Organisers said a further 7,000 online car passes have also been purchased this year.
Family tickets to the show cost £50 in advance/£70 on the gate (two adults, three children); Adult: £19/£24; Children: (aged five-16) £7/£10; Under fives: free; Over 65s: £17/£22; Registered disabled: £17/£22; Carer: £10/£12.
You may also want to watch:
There is a 10pc discount for groups of 25 or more.
Online tickets are available via the Royal Norfolk Show website, www.royalnorfolkshow.co.uk.
- 1 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 2 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 3 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 4 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 5 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 6 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 7 Appeal for rescuers to come forward following Sea Palling incident
- 8 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146
- 9 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 10 Gypsy and travellers await planning appeal result