Dust off your bicycles for Bungay’s annual Godric Way Ride
- Credit: Archant
It's time to dust your bicycles and oil your chains for the annual Godric Way Ride on Sunday, July 16.
The leisure ride is suitable for individuals and families and is free to take part.
Participants will leave Bungay Butter Cross at 10am to ride through the lanes to the first coffee stop at Homersfield. The course is designed so that at various points riders can retrace back to Bungay if they only wish to do part of the ride. The course is about 25 miles in total with an average speed of 10mph, no one is left behind.
This is a Bungay Town Council initiative, with the route designed by members of Godric Cycling Club.
Riders must have a road worthy bicycle, carry a simple repair kit, a spare inner tube and a pump. All participants are covered by Godric Cycling Club insurance and maps will be supplied at the start.
For more details call Margaret Sheppard on 01986 892907 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 3 Tributes to 'kind and caring' Norwich man with a love of chess and walking
- 4 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 5 Norfolk's oldest woman dies, aged 110
- 6 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 7 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 8 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 9 Fury at bikers' who rode over dead seal pup
- 10 Fire crews called to house fire in north Norfolk