Free beer tasting event to be held at Norwich market
- Credit: Mark Newton Photography
The team behind a brewery set up in the ruins of a 900-year-old Norfolk priory will hold a free tasting event at Norwich market.
Duration Brewing, which is based at Abbey Farm in West Acre, near Swaffham, launched their first two beers earlier this month, Turtles All the Way Down and Bet the Farm.
The first is a 5.5pc American pale ale, and is named after one of founder Derek Bates' favourite Sturgill Simpson songs, while the 4.5pc hoppy continental pale ale Bet the Farm plays on Duration's farmhouse and wild brewing focus.
Mr Bates and cofounder Miranda Hudson will be at Norwich market at 3pm on Saturday, October 27.
They will host the free event at Sir Toby's Beer, unit 182, at the edge of the market opposite the Tesco Metro.
For more information on Duration, click here.
- 1 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 2 Man accidentally downloaded indecent images of children, court hears
- 3 Man had cocaine hidden in car when stopped by police
- 4 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
- 5 Chef reopens historic Norwich coffee shop with roasts on the menu too
- 6 Delays expected with A47 to close in both directions for 15 miles
- 7 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 8 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 9 Here are the new Covid travel rules which begin today
- 10 Family 'increasingly concerned' about missing Beccles woman