Dunston Hall set to host a wedding extravaganza
As Prince William and Kate Middleton prepare to wed this month, couples in Norfolk will be able to find lots of inspiration for their own wedding day at a special event this weekend.
The 10th Eastern Daily Press Wedding Show is being held at Dunston Hall, near Norwich, on Sunday.
The show, organised by our sister paper, has become a key tradition on the wedding planning scene and offers brides and bridegrooms a great opportunity to find out about everything from cakes and cars to marquees and music.
Samantha Nockolds. wedding sales manager at Archant Norfolk, said: 'We are really looking forward to our 10th show at Dunston Hall. The Eastern Daily Press Wedding Show is becoming a real Norfolk tradition at Dunston Hall and we love holding our event in such romantic surroundings. We will be joined by lots of our loyal wedding professionals who have taken part in previous shows, and we will also be welcoming lots of new faces as well.
'It is the perfect event for brides and bridegrooms to get some extra special ideas for their wedding day.'
There will be 80 different exhibitors at Sunday's show. Some of the businesses taking part for the first time include N&J Horse Drawn Carriages, Remember the Time, which offers video guest books, the Frankie-Jayne Dance Company who offer wedding dance lessons, and Cadillac Dreams with their white 1960s Cadillac.
Couples will also be able to find out how they can hit the headlines and have commemorative front pages of the EDP and Norwich Evening News created to celebrate their special day.
- 1 Norfolk zoo keeper abandoned as a baby reunited with mother in ITV show
- 2 Queen's Platinum Jubilee flypast rehearses over Norfolk
- 3 Lane of A47 remains shut after serious crash yesterday afternoon
- 4 Café completely sells out on first week of launching Sunday roasts
- 5 'Mishap' at historic hotel as van crashes into entrance wall
- 6 Hero boxer rescues man who plunged into river to save dog
- 7 Norwich man in court over £3.5m whiskey theft
- 8 Woman freed from vehicle after car overturns near to shops
- 9 9 of the best campsites on the Norfolk coast
- 10 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
The Eastern Daily Press Wedding Show is on Sunday from 11am until 4pm. Entry is free. For more information about the EDP Wedding Show visit www.eveningnews24.co.uk/weddings
Are you getting married on the same day as the royal wedding? Call reporter Emma Knights on 01603 772428 or email email@example.com