Dumper trucks damaged and windows smashed on Bradwell building site
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2014
Police are appealing for information after vandals targeted a building site in Bradwell stealing diesel and damaging vehicles.
The site on Beccles Road has been targeted on three occasions.
The first incident happened between 4.30pm on December 4 and 8am on December 8 when offenders stole more than 100 gallons of diesel from two dumper trucks, set off two fire extinguishers inside the truck cabs and smashed one of the windows causing damage of around £900.
On the same weekend, between 4.30pm on December 7 and 7.30am on December 8, offenders smashed windows of two vehicles causing around £100 worth of damage.
Between the same times, offenders also broke into an on-site office, by damaging a metal window shutter and smashing a window. Once inside they stole a Hewlett Packard laptop and attempted to get into other offices.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are linking the incidents.
Witnesses or anyone with information should call PC Steve Hughes on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 3 'We offered £20k over and still lost out': Frantic housing market revealed
- 4 Man denies causing death by careless driving on A47 in Norfolk
- 5 38 Norfolk schools and university named in students' accounts of sex abuse
- 6 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 7 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 8 Canaries closing in on new shirt sponsor
- 9 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 10 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast