Duchess of Cambridge is pregnant with third child
- Credit: PA
The Duchess of Cambridge is expecting her third child, Kensington Palace has announced.
In a statement the palace said the duchess was suffering from severe morning sickness, as she did with her previous pregnancies, so a public engagement she had later on Monday had been cancelled.
The statement said: 'Their royal highnesses the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are very pleased to announce that the Duchess of Cambridge is expecting their third child.
'The Queen and members of both families are delighted with the news.
'As with her previous two pregnancies, the Duchess is suffering from Hyperemesis Gravidarum.
You may also want to watch:
'Her royal highness will no longer carry out her planned engagement at the Hornsey Road Children's Centre in London today.
'The Duchess is being cared for at Kensington Palace.'
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 3 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 4 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 5 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 6 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 7 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 8 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 9 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 10 Norfolk County Council Elections 2021: Joy for Greens in Norwich