Drop in for a cup of tea in Wymondham to raise money for Dementia UK
- Credit: Archant
A sheltered housing group is inviting members of the public to enjoy a cup of tea to raise funds for Dementia UK.
Robert Kett Court in Wymondham is throwing a tea party to raise much-needed funds for specialist dementia nurses for the charity.
One of the event organisers, Karen Claydon, said: 'There's few things better than tea and cake with family and friends, old and new.
'We're holding a Time for a Cuppa tea party so we can raise awareness and funds for Dementia UK - the only UK charity offering specialist one-to-one support and advice to people living with dementia and their families.
'This is particularly relevant to us at Robert Kett Court, as we have a few tenants living positively here with dementia.'
You may also want to watch:
The event will take place on Tuesday, March 7.
- 1 Motorcyclist dies in crash on A11
- 2 GP surgery in special measures after inspectors find range of faults
- 3 Indian restaurant in Norfolk nominated for two national awards
- 4 Electric vehicle owners could have to pay £50 to run cables to cars
- 5 Vintage tractor enthusiast's prized collection goes under the hammer
- 6 Britain's poshest train returning to Norwich for Christmas lunch
- 7 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 8 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 9 Could you offer one of these rescue animals a forever home?
- 10 Norwich bridal shop named among best in UK