Military drones to fly above Norfolk RAF base
- Credit: Denise Bradley
A series of drone test flights are set to take place at one of the region's RAF bases.
Several drone platforms will be flown at RAF Feltwell, near Mundford, from May 5 to June 1.
Flights will take place between 9am and 4pm.
The exercise is being led by the 48th Fighter Wing, based at RAF Lakenheath.
The RAF and Ministry of Defence have also issued a reminder that public use of drones at RAF Feltwell is prohibited.
You may also want to watch:
If you spot suspicious activity, you can report it to the Eagle Eyes hotline by calling 01638 523937 or DSN 226-3937.
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 3 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 4 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 5 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 6 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 7 City step up Skipp Spurs chase
- 8 Waiting game for parkrun lovers as one Norfolk event closes
- 9 Man living in hotel after sewage floods bathroom in 'uninhabitable' flat
- 10 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says