Drone captures wonderful images of North Norfolk festival
- Credit: Archant
These spectacular aerial photographs show Sheringham Viking Festival as many will have never seen it before.
Photographer Chris Taylor managed to take these wonderful photographs of the festival from above using his drone.
The popular Sheringham Viking Festival attracted thousands of visitors.
A torchlit parade marched through the town followed by the burning of a longboat on the seashore.
Here, the beautiful north Norfolk coast provides a truly stunning backdrop to the spectacular action of the festival,
You may also want to watch:
The striking images bring to life the event from a unique view point rarely seen before, with flames and smoke billowing out towards the North Sea - it was a real sight to behold.
Another shot shows bodies scattered across Sheringham beach after a bloody battle for supremacy.
- 1 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 2 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 3 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 4 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 5 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 8 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 9 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 10 The magic moment Cantwell helps young fan touch trophy