Watch: Spectacular drone footage captures highlights of Cromer’s coastline
- Credit: Archant
The coastline of a north Norfolk seaside resort has been captured in stunning detail by a budding aerial filmographer.
The footage shows views over Cromer lighthouse and North Lodge Park, with the town's parish church - St Peter and St Paul - peaking through the background, before heading over the pier and beach.
Captured by 36-year-old Gareth Eaglen, a print finisher from Norwich, he said he felt inspired to make the film after a recent holiday.
He said: 'We visit Cromer quite a bit.
'During a recent visit I decided to get the drone out and film some of the views over the town.
You may also want to watch:
'It's something I'd like to do more of and I plan to go to different parts of the county to do that.'
The film was recorded using a DJI drone during a beautifully sunny day and shows off miles and miles of blue sky and sea.
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 4 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 5 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 6 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 7 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 8 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 9 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 10 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies
Mr Eaglen has recorded other videos of Wymondham Abbey and Manor Park in Norwich. To see more of his work, visit his YouTube channel.