Watch: Spectacular drone footage captures highlights of Cromer’s coastline
- Credit: Archant
The coastline of a north Norfolk seaside resort has been captured in stunning detail by a budding aerial filmographer.
The footage shows views over Cromer lighthouse and North Lodge Park, with the town's parish church - St Peter and St Paul - peaking through the background, before heading over the pier and beach.
Captured by 36-year-old Gareth Eaglen, a print finisher from Norwich, he said he felt inspired to make the film after a recent holiday.
He said: 'We visit Cromer quite a bit.
'During a recent visit I decided to get the drone out and film some of the views over the town.
'It's something I'd like to do more of and I plan to go to different parts of the county to do that.'
The film was recorded using a DJI drone during a beautifully sunny day and shows off miles and miles of blue sky and sea.
- 1 Broads Authority moves to prosecute pub over caravans - again
- 2 Part of A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 3 See inside this idyllic family home up for sale with NO nearby neighbours
- 4 EXCLUSIVE: The faces behind City's prospective US investment
- 5 Man claims supermarket fuel was contaminated as he reveals £200 repair bill
- 6 Former coastal restaurant up for auction
- 7 Thousands expected to attend huge four-day steam extravaganza
- 8 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 9 Motorcylist in 50s in hospital with serious injuries after tyre shop crash
- 10 Multiple fire crews tackle farm blaze overnight
Mr Eaglen has recorded other videos of Wymondham Abbey and Manor Park in Norwich. To see more of his work, visit his YouTube channel.