A47 reopens after crash
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
The A47 heading towards Great Yarmouth has reopened after a crash between a lorry and a van which left drivers experiencing delays this morning
The crash, between a lorry and a black van, happened on the single carriageway near the Lingwood Road junction at about 7.30am at North Burlingham.
An ambulance had gone to the scene, but police do not believe anybody has suffered serious injuries but said one of the drivers was taken to hospital.
The road was cleared by 8.50am.
There were reports of long tailbacks in both directions.
You may also want to watch:
Norfolk police tweeted: 'Motorists advised to expect delays following road traffic collision on A47 North Burlingham at junction with Lingwood Road. Police currently at scene. Vehicle awaiting recovery.'
• You can keep up to date with all the latest travel news via our live traffic map.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 3 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 4 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 5 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 6 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 7 Part of A47 reopens after earlier accident
- 8 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 9 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 10 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle