Driver with no insurance loses wheel after crashing into road sign in Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A car lost its wheel after crashing into a road sign on the edge of the Norwich.
Emergency services were called to the A140/Dereham Road roundabout at around 5am today to reports of an accident.
Police said a female driver appeared to have lost control at the roundabout, before hitting a road sign.
The crash resulted in her car losing a rear wheel.
Police said she was reported for driving without insurance.
You may also want to watch:
She was treated by paramedics at the scene for shock, before going home.
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 3 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 4 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 5 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 6 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 7 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 8 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 9 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 10 Teen in serious condition after bank holiday crash