Driver who suffered serious injuries in A1066 Brettenham crash has died
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
A man who suffered serious head injuries after a crash at Brettenham early last month has died.
The man, in his 60s, was driving a red BMW 5 Series on the A1066, near to Nursery Lane, travelling from Diss towards Thetford on Wednesday, January 11.
His car left the roadside and collided with a tree.
He was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge for treatment but police have confirmed that he died there on Saturday.
Officers from the Serious Collision Investigation Team are continuing their enquiries into the crash - which closed the road for a number of hours.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact the Serious Collision Investigation Team at Wymondham on 101.
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 5 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 6 'Like a horror film' - Friends left terrified after being followed in woods
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Plans for seven new supermarkets in Norfolk - but where will they be?
- 9 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones
- 10 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision