Driver who suffered serious injuries in A1066 Brettenham crash has died
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
A man who suffered serious head injuries after a crash at Brettenham early last month has died.
The man, in his 60s, was driving a red BMW 5 Series on the A1066, near to Nursery Lane, travelling from Diss towards Thetford on Wednesday, January 11.
His car left the roadside and collided with a tree.
He was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge for treatment but police have confirmed that he died there on Saturday.
Officers from the Serious Collision Investigation Team are continuing their enquiries into the crash - which closed the road for a number of hours.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact the Serious Collision Investigation Team at Wymondham on 101.
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 3 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 4 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 5 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 6 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 7 Man's neck broken after being hit by 800kg load which fell off forklift
- 8 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 9 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 10 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab