Driver taken to hospital after crash on A47 Acle Straight
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2014
Police are appealing for witnesses after a crash on the A47 Acle Straight on Wednesday evening.
Officers were called at 5.30pm to reports a black VW Polo had crashed on the slip road towards Acle.
The female driver of the Polo was taken to the James Paget Hospital where she was treated for minor injuries.
Officers are keen to speak with the driver of a dark coloured Land Rover Freelander which may have witnessed the incident.
If you think you witnessed the collision or have any information relating to it you can contact PC Mike Stolworthy at Sprowston Police Station on 101.
•Alternatively, you can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 2 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 3 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 4 Patient dies while waiting in ambulance for hospital bed
- 5 New 4,000 home garden village idea criticised by countryside charity
- 6 Man arrested after passenger dies in Old Buckenham crash
- 7 Plumber's plan for 'enormous' garage in his back garden rejected
- 8 John Lewis boss bids farewell to Norwich store after nearly three decades
- 9 Ongoing roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 10 Snow starts to fall in Norfolk - but will it last?