Driver hurt in crash on B1153 at East Walton near King’s Lynn
A driver has suffered serious injuries following a collision in West Norfolk this afternoon.
Police were called to reports of a two-vehicle collision on the B1153 in East Walton.
It happened between Church Lane and Wilson's Drove at around 3.35pm.
Two fire engines from King's Lynn and Sandringham and ambulance attended the scene.
A police spokesman said one of the drivers suffered serious injuries which were not thought to be life-threatening.
You may also want to watch:
Police confirmed the road is closed and warned drivers to avoid the area.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 5 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 6 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 7 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 8 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 9 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 10 Woman who died in A47 collision named