Driver and passenger seriously injured in A149 crash
- Credit: Archant
A driver and passenger have been seriously injured in a crash on the A149 at Ingoldisthorpe.
Police were called to the Dersingham bypass yesterday to reports of a crash between a white Volkswagen Polo and a silver BMW.
The incident happened at about 3.30pm at the A149's junction to a track leading to Springside Lakes.
Norfolk police said the driver and passenger of the Polo suffered serious injuries.
The BMW driver sustained minor injuries, while their passenger was uninjured.
You may also want to watch:
Police are now appealing for anyone who witnessed the manner of driving prior to the crash to get in touch.
Officers are also keen to hear from anyone who has dash-cam footage of the incident.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 4 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 7 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 8 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 9 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 10 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
Ingoldisthorpe is located about nine miles north-east of King's Lynn in west Norfolk.
• Witnesses should contact PC Kerry Harman at Swaffham Roads Policing on 101 or email email@example.com quoting reference 284 of 28/11/2018.